Cloud Computing, Melbourne Australia
Fully Automated Storage Tiering
The next generation of storage tiering. FAST automates the movement and placement of data across storage resources as needs change over time. This enables continuous optimization of your applications by eliminating trade-offs between capacity and performance, while lowering cost and delivering higher service levels at the same time.
VmGuest (Virtual Machine Guest) is a virtual machine which runs on a hypervisor. Multiple VMs each running their own operating system (called guest operating system) are frequently used in server consolidation, where different services that used to run on individual machines to avoid interference are instead run in separate VMs on the same physical machine.
Our Virtualization Services Consist of Multiple Redundant IBM/Dell Servers with with Quad Quad core CPU's, 64GB of memory and 3x 4GB/s Fibre Channel. Our VDS servers perform better then most physical servers; all storage is directly connected to our EMC storage arrays through 4GB FC or NFS/ISCSI/CIFS
Our virtualized guest installed on our shared networked storage is capable of using the following protocols: Fibre Channel, iSCSI, NFS, GFS2 & CIFS.
Melbourne VDS Dedicated Servers are host on top of our cluster infrastructure running Linux, GFS2, Libvirt, KVM. The cluster can scale to hundreds of nodes and will continue to grow on demand. We use load balancing technology and high availability; your domain is always optimized if performance for any reason becomes an issue and migrated live to another server.
We allow you to create your own prices and and plans! Becoming a Reseller is easy. Our Virtual Dedicated Slice Servers are perfect web hosting, mysql databases, and companies based in Australia that want Australian servers.
Also talk to us about PTV consolidation. We can clone your production physical machine to virtual machine regardless of what hardware you use. We can also migrate VTV; this means we can migrate your existing virtual platform to run on our systems.
- Software Developers and Application Testers - Create a test lab or development environment, scale up instantly
- Software As A Service and SaaS Providers - Use our highly scablable platform with with lots of features
- Enterprise IT Departments - We can help migrate you to the cloud with V2V or P2V. We can build you your own public or private cloud. You can run your business securely in our Melbourne facility.
- Universities & Research - Deploy as many instances as you like to solve complex equations in a load balanced cluster
- Tier 0 EMC SSD EFD Storage
- Tier 1 EMC Fiber Channel
- Tier 2 EMC Sata Drive
- Load balancing - guests can be moved to hosts with lower usage when a host becomes overloaded.
- IP Load Balancing The user may choose to associate the same public IP for multiple guests. The system implements a TCP-level load balancer with the following policies: Round-robin,Least connection,Source IP
- VPN VMGuest provides a L2TP-based VPN service to guest virtual networks. Clients native to Windows and Mac OS X may be used to connect to the guest network. The user is responsible for creating and managing users for their VPN.
- Snapshots Your VMGuest supports snapshots of disk volumes. Snapshots are a point-in-time capture of virtual machine disks. Memory and CPU states are not captured. Users can create snapshots manually, or by setting up automatic recurring snapshot policies. Users can also create disk volumes from snapshots, which may be attached to a VM as any other disk volume. Snapshots of both root disks and data disks is supported.
- Port Forwarding A port forward service is a set of port forwarding rules that define a policy. A port forward service is then applied to one or more guest VMs. The guest VM then has its inbound network access managed according to the policy defined by the port forwarding service.
- Firewall Rules By default, all incoming traffic to the public IP address is rejected by the firewall. To allow external traffic, you can open firewall ports by specifying firewall rules.
- Stopping and Starting VMs Once a VM instance is created you can stop, restart, or delete it as needed. In the admin UI, click Instances, select the VM, and use the Stop, Start, Reboot, and Destroy links.
- Remote Access to VMs The user is able to access virtual machine console through the web management UI.
- End User Interface The end user UI is an AJAX-based UI available in popular browsers including IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox 3.5+, Firefox 4, Safari 4, and Safari 5.
- We offer a number of features for end users: Service Offering Description, Template Management, Virtual Machine Management, Network Management, Event Logs, Snapshot Management, Dashboard
- Hardware fail over - when hardware devices on the host start to fail, guests can be safely relocated so the host can be powered down and repaired.
- Energy saving - guests can be redistributed to other hosts and host systems powered off to save energy and cut costs in low usage periods.
- Geographic migration - guests can be moved to another location for lower latency or in serious circumstances.
Australia Melbourne Cloud Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS)
|VDS Slice Plans||VDS Turnkey||VDS 100||VDS 200||VDS 300||VDS Extreme||VDS Solid State|
|EMC Primary SAN Disk Space||20GB||40GB||100GB||200GB||400GB||400GB|
|EMC Storage Tier||Tier 2||Tier 2||Tier 1||Tier 1||Tier 1||Tier 0|
|Optional Secure VPN Connection||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Remote Control to Install OS||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Customized Dedicated Firewall||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Melbourne CBD Collocation||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Your Choice of OS||Turnkey Linux||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|30 Day Money Back Guarantee||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Note: Our connection is 100Mb/s Melbourne CBD Collocation
We only use EMC CX4 units featuring Fast Cache for our shared storage back end. This ensures high speed storage and data integrity. Based on EMC heat index charts, a before and after picture of a FAST implementation would look like this:
When maintance is performed on one of the servers the virtual machine guests are live migrated to another node in the cluster. This is a real time migration and no connectivity is lost. In the event of a hardware failure the cluster will restart the guests on another cluster node. Migration is the term for the process of moving a virtualized guest from one host to another. Migration is a key feature of virtualization as software is completely separated from hardware. When maintenance mode is activated the node is first removed from the pool of nodes available to receive new guest VMs. Then, the guest VMs currently running on the node are seamlessly migrated to another Host not in maintenance mode. This migration uses live migration technology and does not interrupt the execution of the guest.
We use only the best hardware such as EMC, Hitachi, Dell.
Check out all these amazing Turnkey Solutions. Choose any solution that fits your purpose with the Turnkey VDS special.